Bought a new TI in 7/08. for a hunt in the Alaska range. Never shot real good .Couldn't keep it under 4" or so at 300 yds. Lotsa loading adjusting ,etc. Put Zeiss 3X9 Diavari in Conetrol on it..

Bought a new Mark 5 in .270 Winchester for my son ...same trip. Weatherby had longer BBL ,held 1 more in magazine and weighed within 3 oz. of the Rem. Shot much better than the Rem. Put a Leupold LPS 2? X 10 on it.

I did not like the lock .Lock could be activated with out key by accidentally fooling around , as 1 guy did in camp one evening as we were sitting around the fire.

Trigger was 8 lbs, replaced with a Timney. I had 5-6 conversations with Rem. C/S about trigger......finally admitted they were " lawyered up".

The safety was as loud as the door on my pickup. Replaced that also.

I do not like the action of Titanium.... not smooth but draggy. I kept it for many years ....tryin' to get it to shoot a little better.

Wish I had 100 of the junkers to sell.

I have a lot better rifles.

I did not have a chance to handle one before I bought it, as no one was stocking them. I ordered it from my local GS. the disappoinment started immediatly.