Originally Posted by Dre
I know reloading isn’t about speed but about precision.
what have you done or certain tool that make your experience better or faster??

I learned years ago to use a few single stage presses for rifle shooting. They can be configured at the beginning of a session to do different jobs. This set up doesn't suit every reloading situation, but works well for most.

For example, whether you full length or neck resize rifle cartridges, one press is for resizing. Another would seat bullets. A third for crimping, neck flaring, adding powder, or crimping, if required. Having a few presses gives you versatility and should one press break, you have others. I have an old Lee 2001 press that has a universal depcapper on it. It's probably there permanently,. It hasn't been off that press for over 20 years.

If you like to call them auxiliary presses, they do not all have to be the best that money can buy. Used presses from gun shows are a great source of extra presses. I have a 3x3 table in my office that I use quite a bit, so you don't need a huge area.

[Linked Image]

I also have a Rockchucker and a Lubrisizer on a bench grinder stand. It is sturdy, but doesn't take up as much room as the bench in my basement.

[Linked Image]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]