Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Originally Posted by pete53
when you talk broadheads are you going to use mechanical broadheads, mechanicals do fly like field points if you use same weight heads. or are you going to use fixed blade broadheads ? and thats a whole different tuning and most of the time not very easy,but i like both types of broadheads.if your right handed most of the time your fixed blade broadheads fly to left 3-5 inches from your field points at 20 yards ,if your left handed fixed blade broadheads fly to the right 3-5 inches different than field points at 20 yards. sometimes it is possible to get both tuned to hit in same place. weather and wind can change everything too and thats why we all enjoy archery its just never easy,after over 55 years with a drawn bow for me hunting and competing in archery i hope you enjoy archery as much as i have. archery has a good - bad and a ugly side too. be safe & good luck Pete53

Interesting. My fixed blades on a bareshaft fly to same exact poi as a fletched field point at 20yds. All in the tune of the bow.

good for you my Zwickey broadheads don`t fly as true, but they sure have killed alot of animals over many years.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman