I bet I haven't shot a field point in 30 plus years. But here's my take on it. It doesn't really matter if your field points and broad heads are exactly the same weight or not. It doesn't even matter if they hit the same place or not. Because in practicality there is no real need to be shooting them at the same time anyway imo.

Learn to tune your bow for good arrow flight, with field points to begin with, and then stick with them. Work on muscle development and memory, shooting form, smooth consistent release, and learning to estimate yardage. You don,t need to shoot broad heads to achieve that. Start way before bow season opens. Practice and practice some more. Practice from an elevated position if that's how you plan on hunting.

When you get closer to the season put your field points up, your done with them. Start shooting the broad heads that you plan on hunting with and tune your bow to them. Keep enough fresh heads that fly well to keep in your quiver. Use three or four of the same type to practice with. If you get your fundamentals down solid early on, it doesn't take a lot of practice to continue shooting well with a modern compound bow using sites.