Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Roystu
The new trigger came in. I installed last night and it feels much better than the milspec RR I had in it. Loaded up some 223 Winchester cases with Varget and 52 Gr Sierra MK's I will try them out along with some Federal Match 69 Gr. MK that I bought. We'll see what happens.

You will probably like the NM trigger. Be warned though, it may need a little polishing before you use it. All of my RRA varmint match triggers were gritty on the first stage. That can be fixed easily enough though. I also wonder why you chose that particular model? Generally most guys will buy the varmint match. Although, I believe the only difference is the spring weight. Beyond the varmint match, the others that are on the top of the list are the SSA-E and Larue Tactical MBT2S that has been on sale for $87.00 for quite some time.. I like the NM triggers, but eventually replaced all I had with the VM and SSA-E. A good trigger makes all the difference in the world to me, maybe not so much for others, because like you I have a lot more experience behind a bolt gun and those (of mine) always have excellent fine tuned triggers... Let us know if that trigger helps and how your new loads work out..

I did get the varmint trigger, so far it feels much better than what was in there. I do believe it needs polishing. It is breaking at 4.5. I am going to run a couple of hundred rounds through it to see if it lightens up If not I'll take to polishing. Thanks for all the encouragement!!

Last edited by Roystu; 02/13/19.