Originally Posted by FishinHank
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by FishinHank
I guess I will just disappoint you, again. Haha. You know you have an open invitation to come fish here. I did buy my buddy a 7-08 but it wasn't a fieldcraft. Pretty sure he isn't going to shoot 180's out of it either. Most likely 120 BT and 140ttsx

Coal in the stocking buddy, coal in the stocking. <grin>

I have a "hunch",that the .545BC 88gr ELD in .224" at 3225fps ala Speedmire,slaps THE schit outta a 7-08 with 120/40's...though I've "only" shot 10's of thousands of same. Hint.

COAL is far friendlier too.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Just saying.

Hint.................

What good is the 88ELD for shooting a moose? I am talking about real world bullets, not max BC bullets. If I shoot a mountain goat in the neck with a 168ttsx it isn't going to go any further than it would with a 180....I am not doubting your knowledge but does anyone use target bullets for actual hunting?

Lotsa Elk have been crushed with 88's. Mooseses are pussies. Pass placement,over a Boob doing her "best". Hint.

A CNS shot,is a CNS shot,no matter the wares. Neck shots are a POOR percentage affair,no matter the wares.

I enjoy your "critiquing" wares you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone used!

Hint.

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."