Originally Posted by 5sdad
As some have said, these people are all to be admired for their skill, whatever the circumstances. Too often any discussion of the "best" of anything seems to bring about a need to "win" for a person's choice.

5sdad;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust all is well with you and yours this windy February Sunday.

I'm adding what I believe to be a factual and well done 6 minute video on this chap who amassed the greatest number of confirmed kills for a Canadian in any war. Some sources say it may be almost double the number given in the video as he did a whole bunch of his work solo and thus couldn't get the confirmations required.

As an additional bit of character for this man, I'll note that after the war he didn't slide into self medication of any kind, but was active in both Native politics as well as the local militia. All in all an admirable man and fierce fighter by any measure I'd say.

Anyway it's more than 100 years ago now, but to this day we reap the benefits of the actions of brave men who stood in the breach on behalf of freedom.

All the best to you all as we hopefully head into spring soon.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"