Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

No, DO you? But again you are focusing on only one aspect of sniping and not the craft as a whole.

I mentioned one aspect that people tend to ignore -KR- bcause they get all worked up about kill count.
that doesn't mean I only focus on that one aspect, ...but alas, you seem content drawing such rash minded wrong conclusion.

The craft as a whole would include their KR element...since you don't know their KR then you are not encompassing
or factoring in all parts and elements of their craft when discussion their career achievements.

The KR is the aspect of shooting the gun/making the kill. The least technical part of the craft, is my point. Sniping is a broad term and to most it just means shooting the gun/making the kill. I have more than a few friends from STA Platoon. All but two of them I have out shot. That doesn't make me a Sniper. So many get hung up on the shooting. STA Platoon gathers a lot of INTEL and a lot of times doesn't even make a shot. But oh well what the hell do I know. I know Carlos body of work, it is second to none. I also know his work after the war and his role in what he brought to the table is still relevant. Feel free to carry on.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.