Gunner the Kid hit it, Lyman #358429 is the Keith style semi wadcutter at 172 grs in 357 cases they have to be crimped over the top of the frt driving band in N frames, K and L frames they can be crimped in the crimp groove as they have a longer cyl length. Now if you go the Skeeter Skelton route he liked the Lyman #358156 with gas check that weigh 162 grs or so lubed and checked with the solid nose... I have that mold and the single cavity HP version ,both versions can be crimped in the crimp groove or use the crimp groove for additional lube. The RCBS double cavity 357-150 KT semi wadcutter gets you a 158 gr Keith type swc that can be crimped in it's crimp groove on all 3 models plus J frames. As someone else alluded to the K is the weakest of all the SW's. Even the little 5 shot chiefs in M36 or M60 have thicker cyls. I believe the 5" is much harder to find and the 3.5" also, they have been sought after by collectors since the late JC rose again. Now for a plan of action... any SW is a good gun and fun to shoot. Instead of owning 12 gd molds bite the bullet and find a 4-6 hole gang mold in 158 gr swc type buy it and make a cast of thousands at a time. You won't regret that. Oncet a man starts a using SW revolvers he all most forgets the other things in life..Local dirt ,your lucky you live where you do as the 3.5 & 5" SW's are rare birds up here in Dakota. Magnum bob

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 02/21/19.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "