Not sure where to put the question but what books would you recommend? I just recently discovered he wrote a number of books. What would you recommend as the top 3? Obviously my interests will dictate somewhat what I should read. I like plain old hunting stories, so was thinking of getting one of those. I really like stories that give a bit of detail to caliber used, how it performed, etc.
I am not interested in wing-shooting, but love ballistics studies, terminal performance, and am a bullet construction nut. Love reading about bullet performance, reading about premium bullets vs standard cup and core, etc. Yes, I do overthink this stuff, but it is a hobby for me. Also, I believe he has done a lot of work on load development for many calibers, is there a place where that is compiled in one place? I have bought several back issues of handloader magazines, but that gets expensive pretty fast.( I do get them now). Or how what is the best method of getting his articles on particular calibers?
Or maybe john,you can point me in the right direction here. I would be interested in any articles you did on the 243, 260 rem, 308 win, 358 win, (ok i am seeing a pattern here) 225 winchester, 35 remington, 338 federal, 35 whelen, and any AI chamberings. If need to buy several more back issues of handloader, or any other magazine, I can do that. I wish there was a particular website or book that I could purchase with all the load date you have gathered! Maybe a retirement project! whistle

Last edited by Jevyod; 03/13/19.

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.