Originally Posted by Clarkm

Now I adjust the Lee Collet Neck Die per the instructions.

First one I tried was a 375 H&H and I did read the instructions but assumed that I would feel a bump or something before the toggle over occurred. Wrong and an old RCBS A2 press is pretty good at launching the entire top part of the collet die. It almost hit the sealing. I was disgusted with the entire set up and threw the body portion into a corner of the bench area where it sat till it rusted. Then after having excellent results with other collet dies I sent the old rusty one back to Lee with a note that it was operator error.

A week later a brand new die arrived in the mail and they didn't even tell me I was a dumb MoFo or anything just thanks for the business. Made me a loyal fan of Lee even though I am not 100% on all of their products, but most are good. Like Zedecker wrote if you can't afford the high grade stuff get Lee.

In most cases I don't need to replace the Lee stuff but if I do the price takes the bite of buying twice and then the duplicate dies may be good as body, bump or form dyes saving on additional purchases for those. They also are a good source of blanks for custom seaters and such. The Lee dies are cheaper in some instances than a die blank.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli