Originally Posted by kid0917
"...NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens..."

I am not attacking you here, but I think the very same could easily have been said about the USA, 50 years ago. One of their goals seems to be outbreeding their host country, which is easily done when Americans don't even seem to be raising one child per family any more.

The Birth Rate Curve, is not limited to Muslims either. It's a feature of all populations migrating from Third World to First World countries.

In poor nations, it can take a large number of live births to have two reach adult hood. As these peoples migrate to prosperous nations they continue their higher birth rates for a generation of two, after which they begin the match the norm for the society as a whole. You see the same effect with families from Latham American, and South East Asia.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell