Originally Posted by Bristoe
You know the place has gone to schitt when a thread about somebody who hunts lizards with a Crosman 760 pellet gun get 3600 views.

Back in the day,...you'd have to knock a Musk Ox in the head with a T-Ball bat to get more than two pages on this forum.

I do not understand why people like you always post denigrating things about me.

You and other southerners that are your age make disparaging comments about my son and I hunting iguana, yet don't seem to consider all the countless photos I've posted on here after successful hunts involving upland birds, small game, mule deer, whitetail, varmints, or predators. I do not recall your doing anything similar in recent years but somehow my son and I legally hunting a non-indigenous species is to be mocked.

It is not my intention to be a braggart but a number of members on this forum have hunted with me and I don't think you'll find any that say I cannot cover ground, pack game, and shoot straight.

Also your comment about the pellet gun we use is totally inaccurate. Rockinbar sold us a Marauder prior to the move and we've been using it successfully since we got here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house