Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You know the place has gone to schitt when a thread about somebody who hunts lizards with a Crosman 760 pellet gun get 3600 views.

Back in the day,...you'd have to knock a Musk Ox in the head with a T-Ball bat to get more than two pages on this forum.

Holy Sheit! This love fest is going to feel like prison Happy Hour when that dickhead pulls another April first on you azzwipes.

Lucy-"OK Charlie Brown, Ima hold the ball, you kick it!"

Campfire Charlie- OK Rucie, here I comes!"

CONSUELA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was the day I ph cuking got him good.. Yeah I used the ol charlie brown line on him. Remember that time I got ol Dale Deberg at church with the Charlie brown line. But this time the way I delivered it, oh man it was the ultimate burn. You know what Consuela here is the key to lock on the closet go get you a pair of shoes we are going out for dinner tonight. Hour later Fireball and Consuela at Golden Corral- Damn Consuela you going to eat that steak, I didn't want to say anything but you are getting fat. Maybe you should saddle on up to that salad bar over their and make yourself a salad. Hey while you are up can you get me another plate of meatloaf...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.