No but I did have a short barreled 358 with a long throat that I used for several years in Nunavut that when I got a chronograph I had been running at 356 velocities. I'd concentrate on the 180 and 220 speer flat noses, they both expand at low velocity and hang together at speed. They don't expand too wide so penetration is good. The 200 Rem Round Nose Corelock is also a very good bullet. I found the 358 bullets at 356 speeds to be very dependable killers if a tad unspectacular. The speed seemed just a little low for high shock. I was shooting mostly caribou and they would tend to go for a short walk before collapse. That's why I have the 307. For light to medium game it seems to kill faster and with the 170 Partition is a good moose round as well. Don't tell anyone as this could be hard to hear in a big-bore lever forum. That said if I ever see a good 356 at a good price I'd be happy to own one. With 220 Speers I'd have a good handy moose and bear gun that comes pretty close to the great 348. The 200 Hornady FTX might work well as a fast expander in the 356 as well. Worth a try.