Here's a 29-A round that just sold on GunBroker. I think this is a good example, this gun looked 100% correct to me but has a Chicopee Falls barrel address, which I question a little but have to think is original, most of these will still have barrels stamped Utica.
gunbroker.com/item/804552939

Pictures 17 & 22 are good ones for comparison to the gun pictured posted above.
pix422207476.jpg
pix683269737.jpg
In picture 22 you can see a small stamp on the lefts side of the barrel just in front of the receiver, you can see the raised edges so it was applied after the gun was blued.

Picture 7 has a good view of the un-blued action arm, which is starting to tone a little toward the front.
pix472979116.jpg
Savage started bluing the action arm about 1953~1954 on the 29-B's

This gun is said to not have a serial number, so this would be one made after the move to Chicopee Falls, that can be figured out from the pictures, the stamp mentioned above is one indicator and it does not have a serial number on the lower tang which suggests it will not have one on the front of the receiver.
pix472979116.jpg
Savage brand guns had serial numbers on the front of the receiver and the lower tang - most, or all, house brands do not have it stamped on the lower tang.

I do not see a date code on this gun so it looks like it would be early Chicoppee Falls, before 1949. I have only seen a couple examples of 29-A's with Chicopee marked barrels, this is the only one with checkered wood, the other was a late gun with plain stock & grooved forearm and the barrel had a 1950 date code - I had assumed all Chicoppee marked barrels would have came after they started using date codes until I saw this one (but I can't be 100% sure this doesn't have a date code just because I don't see it in the pictures).

Some other features -
The muzzle's were not blued, picture 26.
pix357011519.jpg
Hard rubber buttplate (or maybe plastic by this time??) attached with slotted head screws (during the 29-B's they started using phillips head)
pix194551031.jpg
Numrich sold new checkered forearms & stocks for these for many years and I think some of them had metal buttplates instead of rubber or plastic.