Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
I have no issue going to REI to try products on and then go online and buy them else wear. I admittedly still shop there, but it's a last choice. North Face, ArcTeryx, Marmot, etc can be bought from various online vendors. If a company wants to make a political statement, so be it. I try to make mine where I can too, just not so much with my voice, more so my wallet. New Nike products are banned in my house, no Levi's, avoid REI, never Dick's, no more Yeti...

As for Starbucks, I think the message was they don't want their stores to be the location of open carry appreciation rallies. I respect that. I've been in countless Starbucks in the Denver metro area. I have yet to see a sign prohibiting any sort of carry (ever) and have occasionally seen open carry in their stores.

Again you are not answering the question. You try it on at REI and buy it online. What online retailer is it that you think isn't anti 2A or hunting? North Face Not either. Marmot Not either. Arcteryx Not either, yes I know they have the leaf collection, haha that they hide oh so well. Not to mention it's their "Tactical" line for police and military so that makes it ok in their eyes.

So should I just settle for lesser products and buy them at places I need to jump through hoops to acquire?

Hint there are REI's pretty much everywhere and their return policy is pretty dam good.

Montana, I'm not WAM. What question did you ask me?