Originally Posted by BC30cal
deflave;
Top of the morning to you Travis, I trust that the day in south Florida has been treating you well as we near the end of the 3rd quarter of 2019 already.

I was struck by the thought that it's a year since you migrated and once again it was inconceivable to me on many levels that a year had passed by.

However, speaking of inconceivable, I'm reminded of this wisdom I've leaned to live by.

On the whole new direction you've taken in your posting, since I've never been to south Florida - and we've discussed it's on my personal bucket list so I've no issues whatsoever with folks there - but since I've not been there I can only ascertain its been good for you. smile

I have been to southern Saskatchewan however and a lot of folks from that part of the world seem really friendly, but then I've got a theory on why that is too - though my psych degree is the same as my red seal welding certificate in that it's non-existent.

So maybe if the whole pleasant thing doesn't stick in Florida and you decide in your heart of hearts it was who you were meant to be, then a migration northward to settle into sunny southern Saskatchewan would cement that pleasant demeanor perhaps?

Oh, I should mention if you do choose that route, it's best to go up between the last two weeks of June and the first two weeks of August - thank me later..... wink

Well sir, the yard work is calling me, just like the first tree frog out on the deck who has unthawed himself and is apparently very pleased about it.

All the best to you all this spring Travis - whether you stay happy and converted or not.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

If I could only have one brother, you would be the one I chose.

Despite your citizenship.

All the best and thank you for the kind words.

Travis

PS-That is a great film. My children enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house