I pretty much use XS Ghost front and rear and the Skinner Dovetail Peep with front blade painted white with appliance touchup paint.

The Skinner usually works fine with the factory bead front but I usually like to put my impact point on top of the post where the round bead kinda draws me to put the bead covering impact point. I have busted a couple of beads because I don’t use the hood. The blade just eliminates all of the thought. If the “dot” concept is what you are looking for, just replace the brass bead sight with a green fiber, its Super Fast.

This is the Skinner dovetail mount and front blade, its rock solid and very low.

The biggest turn off to the front sights is dickin with trying to get the right height, a major pain in the ass or stroke of luck for the fibers. The blade type is easy, you order one too big, set your aperture in the middle, and start filing at the shooting range until you get it where you like it, wipe some blue on the top, then paint it white. Then flood the front dovetail with red locktite, let it dry...Bada Bing.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 03/30/19.