Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.

Ptarmegan, just stop. Go ahead and ask Jud to mail you a jock. You won’t be able to carry it, but you can sniff it. It’s obvious you want one, and it’s embarrassing. If you follow him around for 100 more posts you might convince these dipshits around here you aren’t following him around. It’s not that hard to fool this crowd.

Sounds like this Jud character is known around here and isn’t just hiding. I’m not going to do research like you pathetic losers to verify it, but he seems like is is out in the open. Just like you guys always flaunting your homosexuality.

What’s with you flowers always thinking that everyone that tells you guys the truth, is drunk, a sock puppy, fresh out of jail, hiding behind the www. You are [bleep] pathetic. Not to mention half you [bleep] post drunk regularly. And to bring up a guys not even 8,000 posts, when your hero’s are pushing 100,000. STFU.

I just can’t wait till I get enough posts to sell in the classifieds.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.