Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by ironbender
I think acy has all the info he needs.

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Is that the spot by the restaurant and bar right on the Clearwater out of Delta? If so I fished there and didn’t catch a damn thing and decided to get drunk on Pendleton and have a steak dinner. That was the afternoon that the old boy got up on the roof of the gas station and started firing his 30-30 all over. I really gained a lot of respect for the troopers that day by being calm and not too fast to pull the trigger even though they were likely justified in doing so. They took him into custody and I don’t know what the final disposition was but those troopers saved that man’s life that day.imo

That'd be it, though you likely ate at the original restaurant before it was torched a couple of years ago. I like to run my jet boat as far up as I can before I can't turn around, then drift back down river, stopping and fishing some of the better holes. Ridiculous grayling fishing at the end of June into July. Skeeters are no joke up there also, but there's always a price to pay!