I ordered and received a Grice Ruger American in .358 WIN. This is a complement rifle to my Marlin XS7 that I have JES rebore to .358 win.
Nice light weight. Finish on barrel receiver is a "rough matte". If you bump it on something it wants to leave a mark.
No biggie, I got this for a truck gun. Mounted a Leupold VX•R 2-7x33mm.

Didn't have any TAC or Reloder 10x on hand so we loaded some AA-2520 that has shown some promise in the past.
Tried Hornady 250 gr SP, Hornady 200 gr SP, Sierra 225 grand Speer 220 gr HotCore.
With this powder it shot the 200 gr Hornady SP and Speer 220 gr best. Looks like these may have some potential after load development. Groups shot at 100 meters with rest.
Didn't spend a lot of time on loads yet. I'll wait til I get several powders to test. Just waited to go out and throw some lead.
Trigger was acceptable. I didn't mess with it at this time. The only thing I notice is you have to watch how you hold your shooting thumb or the pronounced tang safety will remind you not to put your thumb there.

If this is messed up the images are in the image gallery. FINALLY GOT THE PICTURES!!

Grice Ruger American .358 win

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by rbg63; 04/01/19.