I've been using the same Dillon 550B for about 30 years and think it is a great press. But, I have to agree with deflave that loading 4 calibers, including different primer sizes, is going to result in multiple shell plate changes and at least 1 primer tube change (for .44 and large primer .45 cases) that is going to eat into the time savings unless you crank out higher volumes of each caliber. At some point I am going to get another one and keep one set up one for large and one for small primers.

The initial cost of the tool heads and shell plates are going to run up the initial cash outlay. Also pay attention to the pieces/parts of the shell plates and pins. Some work across different calibers if you just swap out the powder funnel and, sometimes, locator pins. A .45 ACP shell plate and pins also work with .308 and .30-06 class guns with just a powder funnel change. A .223 shell plate and pins work for .380 (edited to add: use the powder funnel for 9mm). They don't tell you that stuff, so you can wind up buying duplicates of the same stuff if you don't look at the individual parts list before ordering.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 04/04/19.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln