Originally Posted by Bristoe
Now,...I know it's not popular to say so,....and that people are gonna blow a quarter pound booger out of their nose for me saying it,...and that Hillary is a witch-bitch and alla that,...

But Trump ain't gonna do schitt.

Get used to it.

Lolol....aside from the fact that by virtue of Trump being POTUS we’ve seen more positive things get done than the last 4 presidents combined......that’s someshit.....some goodshit. 😉. His presidency is at the very least obstructing the NWO and testing each and every avenue that leads to better border security. Having every single presidential order regarding border security bogged down in the courts ain’t the President’s fault but at least he’s moving forward with his promises. I’m sure Ron Paul would’ve had it done by now with a wave of his magic wand. 😂

Trump is trying but for all the Rand Pauls (wasn’t he one of your golden boys Bristoe?) and other liberals in sheep’s clothing obstruction to the detriment of the nation seems to be par for the course.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~