Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
We are not full.

We have plenty of room for people who can actually pull their weight, and need an immigration system that reflects that.

Encourage married Americans (who aren't on any sort of welfare program, which should be a disqualifier) to start having kids again by offering massive benefits. No need to bring anyone in.

I simply can not imagine any kind of benefits which would encourage folks to make more babies. I mean thinking working folks actually paying their way folks.

Everyone I know pretty much knew how many kids they wanted to raise, and did something to stop the process when they got that many.

And then there are those less logical who think it is their duty to introduce as many souls into the world as is physically possible.

I have never met a professional welfare mother. I understand lots of them are out there propagating for profit.

I understand your concept Hawk' but do not think it would encourage a single additional baby in the demographic you wish to target. And civil rights lawyers would have an absolute field day with it if you attempted to limit it to that demographic..

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.