Have both. I'll dick around with these Berry's and use the XTP or Gold Dots for backcountry carry. Bought Underwood 180 Bonded (think they're bonded Gold Dots?) which I will test for accuracy and POI/POA check.

I dumped a decent WT buck this fall with my Kimber 10mm running same load with 180 XTP. 25 yards from a treestand. No pass through, but pretty pronounced downward angle from top of backtrap-ish into the goodies. I could hear sucking chest wound when he hit the dirt. Saw blood immediately. I'm kind impressed with the XTP.

RE: G40. I dicked with that gun a ton. Wasn't impressed. On paper (specs) it shoulda been a Rockstar. In reality....I couldn't get it to shoot to what I thought was an acceptable level of accuracy. I am personally much more of a precision rifle shooter/LR steel shooter who shoots and carries a pistol. So YouTube being full of DBs who burn ammo indoors at 5 yards and keep rounds on the target don't really impress me. I'll never take LESS accuracy, whether the situation requires it or not.

I did NOT RMR it, but I have at least a fair amount of handgun proficiency. Carry one daily for 22+ years now and shoot them often and more than a WalMart white box of ammo per year.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....