Originally Posted by Kenneth
Picked up the new one today, very nice.

I went with the 32 inch, All I do know is my 24 inch Benelli was usually my worst average,

I believe the short light barrel was too fast,

Or,

I just suck.

Well, far as I'm concerned 24" barrels suck and 21" sucks even worse. They swing to fast. Had a 21" M870 Special Field 20 ga shot in front of everything. Then I picked a super clean 12 ga. Montefeltro Benelli with a 24" barrel. Couldn't get it to slow down either after 4 flats+ on low gun skeet ,I was still only shooting 85-90% with it. Stopped in at the gunshop after skeet one day and they had the first M1 Super 90 in the state with wood stocks. The one with the 26" barrel just felt perfect and I traded on the spot, that was 25 years ago it still fits perfect for me. In 91 I won the state class "B" SC event at Willow Ck SC west of Pierre, SD with a 28" barreled Red Label with the side ribs removed, there was a lot of guys there with lots nicer guns than I had. But gun fit and your ability to shoot it all ways trumps a more expensive gun every time. Was I to buy a newer O/U today I'd look no farther that a Browning CXS, unported with the 3" chambers and that wide rib for no other reason than it fits and comes up right every time I shoulder one. best of luck with your new gun. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "