I use Winchester magnum primers in everything I load for.308Win,30-06,7mag,7STW,300WSM,300Win Mag,338-06.I got tired of switching back and forth between primers so I tried the magnums in my non magnum cartridges and found them to work quite well.I tried a standard large rifle primer in my 300WSM and it worked OK,but I really didn't see any advantage using them.The only time I ever had issues with using a standard large rifle primer was I was trying some starting loads in my 300 Win Mag with Reloader-22.I had a couple of rounds that failed to ignite the powder and a couple that gave me hang fires.I pulled the bullets on the ones that failed to fire and found the powder was blackend but none of it ignited.The hang fires were scary when you pull the trigger and there is a half second delay in going off.It could have been the double based powder was harder to ignite or the primers(CCI large rifle)primers were just going bad.I think the primers you have will be Ok for the H-4350 but with the H-4831,you might be better off using a magnum primer.

Last edited by baldhunter; 04/19/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............