Its 25in. Well, the rifle is Blaser R93 so no bolt lift but ive heard you can get the same effect with pressure as far as not being able to cycle the action. I had no issues with that. Mule Deer says flattened primes in of themselves mean nothing. Old wives tale I suppose.

I think I may reshoot a few of those. I just couldn't see to get settled behind the gun but had already made the trip to the range and just really wanted to get some chrono numbers. Our range is private but since its the only one around it has quite a few members. I usually avoid Saturday but it was busy week.

62.8 and 62.3 are on the menu. The first 2 shots velocity wise were close, it was the 3rd shot in both groups that opened them up. Could be me or something not lining up during reloading. My main concern being that these are only .050 off the lands is that I really dont want to seat them any deeper and push the pressure up. Its been my experience with Barnes that they may want to be out as far .90-100. Plan B is to start at the bottom of the book load and see what happens, although Id like to keep the velocity higher. I also have some 180 Nosler AB coming as well as 165 and 175 Barnes, 150 and 165 AB's on the shelf.