I have a LH SBE.

The Good: It is my "keeper" shotgun, the only shotgun I own. Bought it 4 or 5 years ago when some buds invited me to go duck hunting. Exactly ZERO failures to feed, fire or eject any shot shells that I have fed it. Put a LimbSaver pad on it. Even the heavy 3.5" duck loads are comfortable to shoot.

The Bad: I have spent a good bit of time to get it to "fit" me. Bought it used. Even though it is a Left Hand receiver, when I finally found about the stock lock plates, found out it had a slight Right Hand cast to it. Also added a 1/4" luan ply spacer to increase LOP. Had to sand an extra shim to increase cast and decrease drop at heel. Now shooting to POA without any issues. But it took some doing.

If I were going top buy another shotgun, it would be an SBE III. I believe they have more shims and options for adjusting cast and drop. Also, I think at least one version of the SBE III may have the ability to to replace the cheek piece to adjust drop ? SBE III also comes with Bottom Lands camo which fairly closes matches the flooded bottoms where we hunt.

JMO... YMMV...