I had the SBE II in LH for over a decade. Put in Benelli shims to adjust POI. IIRC, you can get longer LOP recoil pads as well as LH recoil pads, and different comb heights with the Comfort-Tech stock. I put a lot of rounds thru it duck and goose hunting as well as clays. Inertia system has less moving parts, but it also puts most of the recoil on the shooter. I was getting some hang-ups on the 3rd round, so I put in a stiffer Wolf spring. Didn't really help. The trigger guard was jamming my finger every so often too. So I sent it down the road.

I bought a LH Beretta A400 3.5" with Kick-Off. Couldn't be happier. The gas system along with the kick-off pistons really knock down recoil. I shot some turkey loads patterning the gun and the difference was remarkable. It's fast too. Faster than I can shoot it accurately. I don't get the finger jamming either. I put in the cast on shims and raised the drop a bit. Very happy with the purchase.

I have a BPS 10 ga that's sat in the safe for a number of years. Just don't use it anymore. Big heavy thing with 30" barrel. My 3.5" 12s give me nearly the same results without the punishment. I will say that there is no finer pump than the BPS for leftys...unless you can find a vintage Model 37.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin