Long time lurker making my first post. I'm looking to pick up a new hunting rifle in 6.5 creedmoor. Rifle will primarily be used for whitetail, muleys, and antelope, and occasionally cow elk. I have a sportsman's warehouse a few hours from my house, and the last time I was out that way (last summer) I messed around with the superlite. It shouldered well, and the bolt was smooth as butter.

Since then I've become aware of the Sauer 100. Everything I've read has been positive, but nobody locally carries them, so I'd likely be buying online without handling beforehand.

I'm curious if anyone owns a Sauer 100, or possibly both a 100 and t3x (lite or superlite), and how they like it/how they compare. The sauer is close to a pound heavier, but still well under 7 pounds, so I'm not sure weight is a deal breaker. I'm more concerned about fit, finish, accuracy, and reliability. The longer LOP on the Sauer likely isn't an issue either as I am 6'4". Realistically both are probably great rifles and would fit my needs, but I half the fun in buying a new rifle is stressing over which on is a better value.

Thanks in advance.