Originally Posted by mikieb
It depends..... when I find them in Wisconsin... And I see a lot of them.

If I see one, and it is strapped to the tree and nothing is disturbed... I'm cool with it.... I leave it alone...

If I see one over a bear bait, I leave it alone. Baiting bear is legal… I'm cool with that.

But, If on Public land, if I find some AZZBAG has one screwed to a tree... with shooting lanes cut and tree branches cut for a stand tree and the like... I take out the SD card and batteries and cut the strap or tie a knot in the strap so tight that he has to cut the strap.

If I find one over a bait pile on public land, (It's illegal to bait here) I take the SD card, batteries and I may smash the camera on the tree.

The new ones are so cool.... they have cell phone connections to them. so the owner will get a picture of me on his phone when I find his camera. .. .

I never see them in the elk woods when I am out west....

Just what the world needs, another wanna be enforcer...One COULD report them, and have a chance at the owner being caught.... nope...lets just do whatever we want and steal while we are at it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....