I recently sent an older Burris Signature 6-24x44 scope back to Burris because it wasn't tracking properly and it seemed darker than it should be compared to a couple other Burris's that I have. I filled out the online repair form stating the issues and was promptly emailed a RMA number to include with the returned scope. I called about 5 weeks after I sent it in because the online account was showing it was still waiting to be looked at, so I called just to make sure I didn't need to do anything else. The guy I spoke with was polite and said that they were just running a little behind. No problem, so I checked a few days later and it was showing that it was now awaiting shipping. I received shipping confirmation a couple days later and yesterday a package arrived. I opened it up and to my surprise there was a reconditioned (looks new except for faint ring marks) Burris Veracity 5-25x50 first focal plane scope in the box. I wasn't even sure that they would warranty the scope because it had multiple ring marks through the finish and 2 large dents in the rear of the tube from the previous owner. I even had stated on the repair form that due to the damage on the tube I would understand if they wouldn't warranty the scope and that I was willing to pay if needed. I feel that they went above and beyond on this one and are top notch when it comes to customer service.