Thanks guys! I did notice I really had to push down on a ball and patch enough that it dented the round ball. I am sure it hurts accuracy too. I am also sure I can do bette than what I did cause I would have 2 shots almost touching and then .,, , one was 5" high. I am doing something inconsistent and will figure it out., and yes, I found that constent bullet seating is very important with my inlines along with a clean barrel. Now just for kicks, can I put a 54 cal. barrel on that gun and just swap it? I was surprised how small a 50 cal. round ball was. I will also get some light conicals of some sort and try them. Also, who has good prices and lots of supplies online? I bought from 2 small gun shops today and they are pricey, however, they are small town and know their stuff. There was little supplies where I bought the gun and went to another guns shop . I called the gunshot and they had all the supplies and was checking prices there just a few days ago. I told them I bought from another gun shop and they told me to bring the gun in to measure if I need a .490 or .495 ball. They were totally cool about me buying from another place. I lie that and its worth buying from them. They said they are the only black powder dealer in 200 miles. Just 9 miles up the road from me.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23