Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Terryk
President Trump supports Visagrad. In fact, a big concern to the region is energy. So lack of oil/energy put pressure on the Visagrad group. But what you don't hear is President Trump is providing liquid natural gas, to help the independence of the Visagrad. This is in direct conflict with Russia. Certainly part of Russia/opec influence is based on oil money. President Trump pulled the rug out on them. Won't see that on cnn. MAGA

Trump is doing excellent job playing on their fear of Russia to sell them gas and weapons. I would buy energy from where the cost is lowest.

The question of cost is a 2 part question. President Trump supplies arms for example to Poland, and this is good for the Poles, because simply they appose both Russia and the global desires of the EU. As a second consequence this US trade steals money from Russia and the EU globalists. So it is a 1-2 punch.
Amazingly and importantly I actually benefit from this trade in the highest fashion. My local Sams club now sells fresh pork belly imported from Poland, so I can make homemade bacon. So the virtues of freedom are directly funded by bacon. That is stellar. MAGA