Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Morewood
Germany?
Oh hell no. Merkel has imported their future oppressors

I’m in Germany right now. Outside the cities, in the countryside, it is quite nice. The people are overwhelmingly ethnic German, have seen very few head coverings and nearly no Africans. I spent one day in Cologne and there was an obvious difference, several kebab shops for instance, but still not a lot.

But the larger the city the larger the percentage of contaminants.

I've met a few Germans that came over here on student visas and none of them had anything bad to say about The Third Reich.

And they bought up as much WWII German memorabilia as they could.

Fine for those guys, because I guess at least they have a false sense of pride, and at least it is a form of pride. But maybe they are fools.
Other see hitler as selling the 1000 year reich utopia dream as a ruse. His real goal was a serial killer, to destroy as much as Europe and germany as possible. And it is evident that this is the truth when you examine the outcome. The result is fact. Same said for joe stalin, he was not a utopia builder, but a destroyer that killed 10s of millions of people, by design. Both true devils with false masks. Deceit is the tool of the wicked.
Back to false pride. Even after they internally figure out the ruse, the embarrassment propagates the lie. Self destructive national pride, is evil trap.
True national pride, as exemplified by Visagrad against the EU is moral and a positive future.