Originally Posted by Slavek
Avatar shows flag of Slovakia capital Bratislava. smirk They have good food, leather goods and make real nice rotating barrel handgun called Grand Power (the .380 is fixed barrel like Pistolet Makarova).

Of the 3 mountains in the flag, one lobe is actually now located in Hungary, namely the Marta mountain range. Borders change
Cross has been on the flag for 1000 years thanks to Cyrus and Methodius. Even Hungary used the double cross for a while.
Funny but Hungarians were actually mercenaries to contain the Slavic migration before medevil days. So they are not Slav, but sit in the center of the 3 Slav countries sub division. Very interestingly Hungarian chics are usually super hot, so naturally DNA get tossed around. But like hot chicks, food gets shared and since soil and climate are shared the also have great chow.
I guess Slavek is Czech, not Polasky. Just a guess. Pollock is a fish, Polak is a male Polasky, Polka is a chick.popular fish in Poland is herring. I like pickled herring with dill and sour cream. Pollock is good too, I like it baked, dill, lemon butter.
I read posts by Gus for fun.