Originally Posted by COSteve
But not the way you think.

I've been noticing that a high percentage of commercials using couples shows a black with a white couple. I thought it odd that there seemed to be so many that way so I did an informal poll and found that 19 of the 24 commercials I saw with a couple included a black female and white male.

That's statistically very important when you look at the population demographics of the US where only about 12% of the total population is black and those same libatards claim that nearly half of the marriage age black women aren't married (even though many have children from 'absent' black fathers).

So, if ½ of the 12% of blacks are female, then 6% of the population is black female and then ½ of them, only 3% are married to someone. Yet the commercials would have us believe by subliminal manipulation, that 79% of those married black women are married to whites. That's just plain propaganda and a clear racial bias.

I see more black man white female commercials than the other way around.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.