RoninPhx. My wife and I both point out how extremely RARELY a negro is portrayed in the numerous weekly "who'dunit" hour long "documentary" type TV shows as THE murderer/culprit in heinous crimes.
It runs 99% whitey killed'em/raped'em to 1% dark skinned person killed'em/raped'em!
One only has to refer to the F.B.I. statistics to find that dark skinned people commit over 56% of all homicides in this country when they are only 11% to 20% of the total population (depending on who all are considered "dark skinned").
This phenomenon by "television land" is referred to as "reverse racism" and massive "white guilt" amongst the deranged liberals who run most all of television these days.
Its laughable lunacy and unrealistic (dishonest!) but that is the way society has been bent these days.
I too laugh at the ONLY allowed doofus's (no offense small twig!) these days on TV and in advertising are white males!
Again I don't know what "they" are trying to do or trying to relay but it is dishonest and racist!
Sad in a way, all the dishonesty and deceit in our culture and politics.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy