Originally Posted by Shag
The Skipper and Gilligan! hahaha !! Now that IS funny.......lol Seriously LMAO. Nice... smile

JJackoff, I'm in Idaho.. Only a [bleep] would live in California. Blah blah blah your grand daughter is half Mexican? Nobody gives a rats flying pchucck. I went off last night at your disrespect towards Boxing and those that bust their azz. He was born in America. And hes most proud of his Mexican descent because of douchebags like you. He's a damn hero over night you stupid scumsucking doucheee.. One punch and he's done more for his heritage than you've done for yours in your entire life. I can totally picture you shinning his shoes. smile His lil biatch..... lol Simply because that's what you are. You ain't no boxing fan. Your to [bleep] stupid.

Did I mention you need to GFY? My disrespect on boxing? WTF are you talking about, cite what has your panties up your azz, maybe I can help you out. Disrespect boxing? Are you stupid, do I need to spell it out for you? What does disrespect for America have to do with boxing you idiot?
He’s a boxer? So phugging what, you think that makes him some sort of nobility?
See a lot of Mexican flags in Idaho do you? Didn’t think so stud.
I’m 60, been a boxing fan since the mid-70’s, I know plenty on boxing. Followed boxing since before Dwight Qwai was Dwight Braxton and went to war with Mathew Saad Mohamed, so again, GFY.