Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
4 cow tags that we know of - Daughter #1, 2 SILs and myself. Waiting for results on SILs brother, who is coming home on leave from Navy any day now. Expect to end up with 5 total.
1 deer tag for Daughter #1, the only deer tag applied for (and it was 2nd choice after Preference Point for first).

Deer and Elk Preference Points for all,

So if SIL's little brother gets his elk tag, as expected, 100% success in our applications.

Hope we do as well for WY antelope.

Just out of curiosity, were all the cow tags B list ? I applied for PP last year as first choice and cow tag as second choice and got it for 2nd Rifle. I just applied for elk PP only this year. There are tons of leftover cow tags where I hunt and bull is OTC. I had to buy that danged small game license to apply for deer. There were zero deer tags on the leftover list even though some were drawn as second choice. I chose not to gamble with a second choice deer application this year as my landowner buddy is using the landowner vouchers himself / family. I’ll roll the dice again next year with zero points . Good hunting!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.