Originally Posted by DW7
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
I’m still wondering how much it SHOULD cost, for a NR Buck tag.... or a NR Bull tag?

If you’re saying it’s too much.... then how much should it be?

Again, I'm fine with tag prices as they are. But I see no reason to create new revenue streams when they're already taking in more than any two western states combined. Now answer mine. How much is enough? Do they need to take in more than any three western states combined? 4?

They need to maximize the revenue..... so yes.... they need to “take in as much” as all the rest of the states combined... if the market will support it.

That’s how the North American model of Game Management works. The animals are held in trust for the people of the state.... not the people of the country. Each state should seek to maximize the value of the game animals it manages... and it should cost more for a NR to hunt those animals... as they “belong” to the residents.

Again... if you thinks it’s too much.... you’re free to not pay for the opportunity to hunt them. As long as people are continually willing to pay more.... the State should get more. Once that balance is upset.... then they aren’t maximizing the People of the State’s resources, and a market correction should be made.

If you’re fine with the prices.... WTF are you complaining about?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......