Originally Posted by rost495
I do not have a single geiselle because I'm not building new guns and have not for years. I have shot them though in friends newer guns.

I am not sure on the G2S at all.

I don't like single stage in an AR period, but thats probably due to years of 2 stage I'm so used to them, and the fact that used to be single stage of any decency were dangerous eventually. Or too heavy for my tastes.

One of these years... I have 2 stripped lowers in AK here now, and will eventually build them. For some use. Only brought a Wilson tubed 223 up with me.

rost, you should try a G2S and compare it to the RRA varmint match. Even compare it to one that has been polished out and made right. I think you'd like the G2S. I know I was quite surprised. I'm used to my SSA-E and re-worked RRA varmint match triggers. To me, sometimes the SSA-E is a little light, but a damn good trigger. The G2s almost splits the RRA and SSA-E right down the middle. It's also less money than the SSA-E and just a bit more than the RRA. When on sale, I think they run right around $110.00-$140.00

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA