Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Terryk
They are expensive, but they hit hard, and don’t wear out. I had others and after a while they would wear through the hardening.
Maybe there are cheaper options, but they are still first class.

Expensive? Price a jewel for a bolt gun? IIRC, and this is no flame on you, just comments, a milazzo( probably a POS in Twigs mind too) was about 180 in the late 80s or early 90s IIRC.... means prices have not changed much in one way.

I"m all about a cheap RRA or maybe even a La Rue these days too, for most things, but I go into that knowing I will have to shoot them some, and then pull em apart and tweak em a bit. I'm ok with that for the most part for the savings as I generally have more time than money.

rost, have you tried the G2S trigger? I tried one of those yesterday and really liked it. It was between the worked over RRA that we love and my SSA-E... I was pretty impressed with it...

The G2S-E from Brownells has the same pull specs as the SSA-E for less scratch. The G2S has the same pull specs as the standard SSA. G2S's save $ due to different trigger retention spring, no laser etching, batch testing.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB