Ed is an unpleasant person to deal with, so if you buy one and have to send it back, don't expect much, and he'll likely be nasty to you on the phone to boot. That was my experience, and he refused to fix the problem I sent it back for (unreliability). He kept telling me to stop limpwristing it, despite the fact that I had owned and been shooting 1911s for decades by then, and had several, all of which operated with perfect reliability. A couple of hundred rounds after getting it back from Ed (no note of explanation, and on calling for one, he told me nothing was wrong with it, so he did nothing to it), the extractor hook sheered off while shooting it, rendering it completely inoperable. Rather than suffer with having to deal with Ed again (he's that unpleasant), I just researched how to tune an extractor, bought one, tuned it, and installed it. It's been 100% reliable ever since, and this occurred around twenty years ago.

My advice: Buy a Les Baer.

PS I love my Kobra Carry, but Les Baer makes nice guns, too, but without being a-holes.

My Kobra Carry:

[Linked Image]