Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S
Im not in the AK market but looks like these meet renegade's suggestions far as everything is forged. Also nitride barrels are just as good as chromlined barrels.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ifle-odg-no-cleaning-rod-5165450361.html

Palmetto said they was introducing their new AK- E with all the good stuff the gf3 and beefed up other things it will have,plus a FN chf mg barrel.
People are selling off their gf3,s online which are good rifles in anticipation of these AK- E,s coming out this month from what PSA said at the shot show in january.

I was tempted to get a Gf3 late last winter
Then I heard about their AK- E
When they made the gf3 available
They sold out their 1st run in 2hrs

These AK-E,s will go like hot cakes also.

For a 550 to 700 gun depending on furniture.
The gf3 is a great buy.

These new AK-E,s will cause people to get into trouble with their wives and checking accounts....

I think alot of guys are selling their gf3,s to offset the cost of a new AK-E and not get yelled at so badly by their old ladies.
I bet they will be 700 to 875ish depending on furniture.

Hahaha!!!
I would do the same honestly to offset the upgrade cost.

A lot folks don't realize psa invested in a couple hammer forgers. I read the blurb over on AR15.com. Posted pictures etc, So psa is able to make a lot things in house now and at cheap South Carolina wages 🙂. I'm assuming the guy that made that video either doesn't know or that video is pretty old. I just wonder is psa making those barrel .311 or traditional .308

I would hope .311
It would only make sense market and safety wise.

PSA has come along ways....
For the better.

Gonna be interesting to see reviews about the AK-E
might wind up punching myself in the nuts wanting one.

Fugg it....
I have a top shelf Arsenal production rifle
And see if a major american manufacturer can hit a home run with a
American AK

Then I will have ta buy a PSA AK-E

Ta have one of each.

Let the reveiws come out on em 1st.