Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

I want to thank all of you who constructively participated in the earlier thread.

It seems to me anyone with any information whether good or bad for Leupold has constructively participated, if Leupold has a mind to hear it. Or were we only allowed to post glowing reports of daisys and lollypops?

Change the word Styx to Leupold.......
Like I said before.
If leupold fixes their broke dik schitt and professionals test em and say they are GTG. Then those of us who lost confidence in em might buy em again . Even if we are a small % of their market that moans about what they were and what they are now.
Leupold DGAF.....
And until they make better products that track and adjust per stated value, hold zero and RTZ.
They can sell all they want to whoever.
And the rest of us in this oh so "small population of wanting schitt that works" will buy some other brand.

I would trust no review of their scopes by anyone who is sponsored by them or authorized carte blanche dealers on their " special " list....
Reputable professionals who test optics for a living outside of leupold,s influence have spoken many times about testing their inferior products for YEARS... Not just us disgruntled azzholes who want a scope that works also..

GMAFB.......

Last edited by renegade50; 06/22/19.