Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by battue
Have a good Bud who is a die hard Ford buyer and about every time I pull up in a Toyota 4Runner he starts off on that "Jab schitt." Over and over. Ok don't buy a Toyota, OK with us. But no, it is not OK with him and he is willing to forget his one Ford ecoboost blew up. He has to tell you he isn't buying any Jap schitt. Just has to.

Someone doesn't want a Leupold, none are forcing them to buy Leupold. But they have to tell you over and over and over, they are not buying a Leupold. With enough emphasis that it gets old and boring. Really most of us don't care what scope they buy. Some go about thinking they are saving others in strange ways.

I'm with you on the Toyota buying my friend.. They make some good tough trucks.. Or I should say made. The older ones are better than the new chit they have now.. Hmmm. Kind of like Leupold. grin

Previous Runner went 200,000 with only regular maintenance, 65,000 on this one. Oil, tires and brakes. Makes it hard to change horses. Kinda like my Leupold luck. About a hundred Deer, a Bear and two Mountain Goats. laugh
You only like Leupold cuz you don't shoot much and can't shoot good enough to be able to tell if your scope is really staying zero'd or not. And those hundred deer don't count for nothin either cuz you probably shot them at such close range it just didn't matter that your zero wandered 3" since you checked it last week. Just ask the experts here and they'll tell you all about it.