I've had the 6mm-222 for a few years but work and my wife's health (three surgeries in four years) have kept me from getting afield for much other than moose and caribou seasons in August and September. We are bringing our Alaska adventure to a close and moving to Idaho. We listed the house last week and will head down to ID the 26th to start looking at homes. Etta is doing much better, though the winters and humidity give her a lot of trouble with her back. She had a ten level fusion complete with titanium rods.

I am looking forward to getting back into the fur calling and varmint hunting as actively as I did before we moved to Alaska. Hopefully we'll be moved before the fall is too far along.

I have another lefty mini Mauser in 17 Remington away getting stocked. I had intended to do a wood stock on it but since I've not had time to do that, I sent it off to MPI. The 6mm-222 wears an MPI and I've been well pleased with it. I should have it back in time for some coyote fun this winter. I'll post some pics of both of them in action. I'm going to send the last two minis to Pacnor for barreling to 222 and 25-222 later this summer. It'll be next year before they get any field time I'm sure. Of course I'm always watching for more lefty mini Mauser actions. I wish I had bought a dozen of them when they were being imported.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.